Why InsurePhysicans.com for Malpractice Insurance?
As an independent broker we are not tied to any specific insurance company and can offer unbiased advice on your risk transfer decision. Our financial focus helps ensure that the decision you make today does not impact your career or assets tomorrow.
What should are the steps after I reach out to you?
Your InsurePhysicians.com broker makes the insurance purchasing process as simple as possible:
• The first step is to organize information about your practice. We understand your current situation, past history and future plans
• Next we compile a comprehensive submission and approach underwriters to negotiate terms on your behalf
• We compile and analyze the options, we then work with you to determine which option is most compelling for your practice.
Click here to get the process started or fill out the form to the right.
Is there a cost to your severices?
No, the commissions we receive, and disclose, from insurance companies cover our value added services. Be careful of other insurance brokers who tack on fees.
What insurance companies does InsurePhysicians.com represent?
As an independent broker we do not “represent” insurance companies as their agent but can secure quotes from almost every rated carrier. By not aligning ourselves with individual companies we are able to continue to work to your benefit.
What non-malpractice insurance products are available to my practice?
We specialize in medical malpractice insurance needed by healthcare providers. We also provide the following coverages:
• Workers Compensation/Property/General Liability and other Standard Lines
• Employment Practices Liability (EPL) to protect against employment claims
• Directors & Officers to protect against management and regulatory claims
• Crime/Fidelity to insure against employee theft
Please contact us when you are ready determine whether these insurance policies may be right for your practice.
Will my “high risk” procedures be covered?
It seems that each year insurance companies find a new procedure or specialty to penalize. Because of our market relationships we are able to explain your approach and safety precautions. We also understand each companies appetite and where your practice best fits for the long term.
How does claims made insurance work?
Do you offer payment plans for my insurance premium?
Most insurance companies we work with cam offer payment plans for individual physicians and small groups. For larger organizations InsurePhysicians.com can secure premium financing options at very low APRs.